Prodin’s Fabrication Facility is situated in Wadeville, Johannesburg and is run, managed and operated by highly qualified staff. The workshop area is entirely serviced by overhead cranes, the maximum single lift being 50 tons. Prodin has the recourse available in-house to take a project from: raw materials to plasma cutting, bending, rolling, welding, machining, sandblasting, painting, trial assembly and testing, QC and NDT inspection to installation and commissioning.
- The fabrication shop floor is approximately 25 000 m².
- Contains six manufacturing bays with two overhead cranes each to handle from 5 to 50 tons.
- Crane lifting height is 8 metres.
- Bay lengths are from 136 to 156 metres and 20 to 23 metres wide.
- Sandblasting bay - 20 metres x 15 metres.